Testimonials From Our Inspiring Patients
Reichbach Center's doctor and staff greatly impact the lives of many across the Sunshine State and the nation by providing hope and exceptional care from diagnosis to recovery. Browse some of our patients’ stories below.
- “Hi Dr. Reichbach, I want to thank you for your kindness, and it is just about impossible to express my gratitude. I’m working with Shelley and a local therapist to sort through some issues, and I wouldn’t have been able to do that without your help and the ketamine infusion therapy. The difference it made is remarkable. I realize ketamine is still in its infancy, and there is much research to be done, but I believe ketamine will save lives. I did not realize how dark the place was that I was in. I knew I was depressed and anxious, but I wasn’t able to fully grasp how bad I did feel until I started to feel better, and I’m grateful to not be in that dark place anymore. The really amazing thing is that my brain is healing itself. I’m thinking differently, not as emotionally impulsive, able to see things from a different perspective. If there are miracles, this is definitely one. So, thank you. Two straightforward words, but I hope you understand the depth of gratitude they contain.”– Jc J.
- “Dr. Reichbach is truly a pillar of hope in the community. I have never met such a caring group of people. They really do want to help you get back to life you love. If you are on the fence, I highly suggest calling and taking them up on their complimentary consult.”– Shelby I.
- “My husband and I have full faith in Dr. Reichbach's approach to "Ketamine for treatment-resistant depression." We are both healthcare professionals, and after 3 states and multiple failed modalities, we sought out Reichbach Center after much research. We are also blessed and thankful for this approach to the future in medicine to help those who have failed other treatments. Our insurance company decided to reimburse us after I wrote a very intentional letter. Normally, many may deny coverage. Be your own advocate and fight for what is due you. Keep the faith and give yourself a chance for a future. Hope is all we can have. This has been a lifesaver for us. Always remember, nothing is promised, we live in the present, and if it gives my husband any days of being free of a tormented illness, it is worth it.”– Michelle S.
- “Ketamine therapy worked for my treatment-resistant depression. Dr. Reichbach is compassionate and has a caring staff. Thanks.”– Lp G.
- “Dr. Reichbach is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring. The doctor, nurse, and support staff treated me with respect. They followed up the day after a treatment to make sure I was doing well. I recommend them wholeheartedly if you have treatment-resistant depression. Ketamine and Reichbach Center have drastically improved the quality of my life.”– Kathy B.
- “If you are trying to find a compassionate and caring doctor, see Dr. Reichbach. Three months ago, I was out running out of options for treating my depression. I had done everything from TMS, ECT, and countless medications. I was nervous to try this new treatment. I hadn't had the best interactions with mental health doctors and treatments in the past, so I was a little nervous to start this treatment. The first time I called Dr. Reichbach and spoke with him, I knew I was in good hands. He and Lolita have been the most caring doctors. They are committed to helping their patients get better and get good results. Dr. Reichbach listened to my feedback and helped change my treatment plan to get the best results. I've never responded to treatment as well as I have with ketamine. I truly recommend going to Dr. Reichbach, or at least give them a call. Dr. Reichbach and Lolita care for their patients, make you feel comfortable and relaxed while getting the treatment, and want to help you feel better as much as you do. I am so thankful I found them. They have literally changed my life by relieving me from the deep depression I was living with. I have so much appreciation for them.”– Demi M.
- “I suffer from CRPS, and my experience was incredible. Dr. Reichbach is caring and compassionate. They made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I entered the clinic with an 8/10, and after my treatments, I was pain-free. Most people never get relief with CRPS. I am forever grateful.”– Colleen R.
- “Lolita and Dr. Reichbach are the most wonderful medical staff I have ever known. They have changed my life with their expertise and knowledge. For anyone out there who suffers from chronic pain, such as I did, I would highly recommend them. They will help you.”– Christopher T.
- “I'm a patient at Reichbach Center. I started my ketamine treatment a little over a year ago. I came in for relief from depression. Depression is something that I've dealt with for about 30 years. I tried several different antidepressant medications during that time, which never agreed with me because of the side effects. I found Reichbach Center on the internet. I called and spoke with Dr. Reichbach directly, he explained what the treatment was about, and I came in for a consultation. The treatment consisted of six infusions, which I received every other day. During that time, I experienced a complete remission of my symptoms, and since that time, I've come in for a few booster treatments. All of this together has helped me raise my level of interaction in my life to a higher degree. I've been able to take up extracurricular activities outside of work like yoga, bicycling, and running. I have been engaging in things that I was previously not doing. At Reichbach Center, we have meetings where people have gone through the treatment and can get together under mental health counselors' guidance. I think having support systems like this is very important, so when somebody comes here for treatment, they can get support and feedback from other people who have received the therapy. If you're thinking about whether or not this is right for you, the first thing to do is make a phone call and come in and talk to the doctor. I can say from my experience that it's been revolutionary.”– Kevin B.
- “I've had pain and headaches for the past six or seven years, and I have not responded to any other treatments. This is what led me to do the infusions. My neurologist told me that the only thing I hadn't tried was infusions, and he mentioned someplace in Tampa, so I looked that up and found the Reichbach Center during my search. I spoke to Dr. Reichbach, and I felt very confident, and I wanted to come here. The treatments definitely provide relief. What I think is amazing is the relief it provides for my mental health and depression. It's almost instant for me versus depression drugs that I've been on that take months to kick in, and it was hard to find the right dose for me. The treatments are something that is instant and pulls me out of my depression. It's a big help. My advice is to visit Reichbach Center. I say that because Dr. Reichbach and Lolita are very caring and invested. My mom would never leave me somewhere she doesn't trust, and she feels safe leaving me with them. She trusts them; they're like family. I think it's an amazing treatment that is noninvasive and not scary. Once you do it, it's very, very helpful. I've had people contact me that live in different parts of the world asking if I've heard of this place, and they ask, 'would you go there?' And I've said yes because that's really how much I care for these people. I really think that they're doing this with the right intentions, and I don't think that's something that's always found.”– Kayla E.