Instructions Prior to and During Treatment
Please review these instructions at least 24 hours before your treatment.
- Continue taking your medications and resume your normal diet
- Take prescribed medications with a sip of water.
- If you take diabetic oral medication, do not take it before coming for an infusion
- Do not eat solid foods six hours prior to your scheduled appointment
- You may have clear liquids, such as water, clear broth, apple juice, or clear tea/coffee (no milk or leaves) up to two hours before your appointment
- Bring any lung inhalers
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your procedure
- Wear comfortable and easy-to-remove clothing and shoes, and do not bring valuables—please remove all jewelry
- If you have pain in your shoulders, back, or neck, please wear a tank top
- If you have long hair, please be prepared to pull it back with a clip or elastic
- Women, please wear a bra that can be unclasped from the back
- Please do not wear any light-colored clothing or use any perfume products
If you are currently under the care of a primary care physician, pain specialist, or mental health professional and would like to be pre-screened for ketamine, contact Reichbach Center today. We are pleased to forward any reports or documentation to your medical care provider at your written request.
As a helpful reminder, we have the following amenities available to our patient-guests for their treatments.
Our Amenities Include:
- Ample parking and handicapped parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- iPads for patient entertainment
- Reading materials
- Reclining chairs, blankets, and pillows
- Snacks, water, and coffee